Job Type Full-time
- Must be dependable, hard working and a team player
- Experience in Construction, both Commercial and Residential, Framing, Formwork, Rough & Finish Carpentry, etc.
- Effective and diplomatic communicator
- Ability to read plans and drawings, paying close attention to details
- Ability to problem solve and possess good mathematical skills
- Ability to delegate, give proper instruction and maintain schedules
- Supervise all site personnel – employees and subcontractors
- Ability to work outdoors in varying temperatures, work at heights, carry weight, bend, etc.
- Enforce Site Safety and have Health & Safety knowledge
- First Aid an asset
- Valid BC Class 5 Drivers License and means of transportation
Apply now by filling out the form to the right.